Culture, Employee Engagement
and Executive Coaching
Connection always comes before content.
Christian Conrad is Executive Partner of INQIMACO® Training & HR Management Consultants GmbH & Co. KG and your contact person at the Bremen office.
The graduate economist (Universities of Constance & Mannheim) worked for over 11 years in large international consumer goods groups in various specialist and management positions in marketing & sales, most recently as Director Marketing DACH region for Kellogg's. In the next step, he founded a consultancy (brands & values GmbH) with a focus on sustainability strategies & communication and developed it over ten years into a leading consulting boutique in this consulting segment.
Christian Conrad has been working as an executive coach, speaker and author for 7 years and is now one of the leading experts on corporate cultures in German-speaking countries and internationally. He supports entrepreneurs and decision-makers in creating high-performance corporate cultures for which the best talents want to work. In this way, his clients realise up to multi-digit savings and growth potential by reducing their turnover, sick leave and recruitment costs and increasing the productivity and performance of their organisation.
Christian Conrad is the author of the practical book "Magnetic Corporate Culture", in which he describes with examples from various industries what constitutes a magnetic culture, why it is so crucial especially in the time of digital transformation and how every company can make its culture more attractive to people.
Study / Qualifications
- Graduate Economist (Universities of Constance & Mannheim)
- Systemic Business Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified FranklinCovey Trainer ("The 7 Ways to Effectiveness" & "The 4 Disciplines of Implementation")
- Certified Wim Hof Method® Instructor
Main Areas of Consulting
- Corporate Culture / Development
- Employee Engagement
- Development of Organisational Processes ("Engagement Booster") to increase employee loyalty etc.
- Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching & Development
- Implementation of (NPS) employee & customer satisfaction surveys
- Industry Expertises: Consumer Goods, Food & Beverages, Media & Agencies, Health, Care & Social
- Functional Competencies: across the board
- Various specialist & management functions in marketing & sales at Unilever & Kellogg's, most recently Director Marketing DACH region
- Managing Partner of brands & values GmbH
- Senior Consultant FranklinCovey Inc. (national & international)
- Executive Coach & Consultant, Speaker & Author
Travel, cooking & eating, cold & breathing techniques (Wim Hof Method®), literature & music.