Executive Coaching, Sales & Distribution,
Communication & Presentation and Career Counselling
"Don't just walk the slippery streets. Walk paths no one has ever walked before, so you leave tracks and not just dust."
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
Thomas Behncke is Managing Partner and founding partner of INQIMACO® Training & HR Management Consultants GmbH & Co. KG and your contact for all consulting services at the Düsseldorf /Cologne office.
He studied economics at the Georg-August University in Göttingen and has more than 15 years of experience in national and international industrial, commercial and service companies of various sectors, sizes and legal forms since graduating with a degree in business administration. During this time, he was responsible for the functions Controlling/Finance, IT/Organisation, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing & Sales as well as Consulting and was intensively involved in process optimisation, risk management, strategic alliances as well as due diligence in the context of M&A projects. Before Thomas Behncke switched to personnel consulting, he successfully worked for companies such as KPMG, BMW, Continental, Otto Versand, GEVA, Bertelsmann, ML Immobilien, Marc Schuhfabrik, net AG, JLW Holding AG and MEDIKO.
For him, personnel consulting and development means developing and implementing individual concepts and solutions with professionalism and reliability for the benefit of all those involved in the consulting process.
Study / Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Administration (Georg-August-University Göttingen)
- 16PF® aptitude diagnostics (diagnostic licensing)
- Reiss Profile®-Master / LUXXprofile®-Master (potential analysis licensing)
- Rhetoric, Dialectics & Kinesics (about 10 years of training with Dr. Rolf H. Ruhleder)
- Work-Life-Balance Trainer (IHK)
- Qigong teacher (Licence: Prof. (CHN) Dr. Zhu / TCM-Uni.-Nanjing (China))
Main Areas of Consulting
- Diagnostics /Potential analysis
- Business /Executive Coaching and Career Counselling
- Moderation of change processes
- Management training (rhetoric & dialectics for leadership and sales)
- Work-life balance
- Industry Expertises: Industry, Plant & Mechanical Engineering, Consumer Goods, Consulting, Engineering & Education, Services Sector, Cooperations and Family Business.
- Functional Competencies: Board & C-Level, Engineering as well as across the board.
- Managing Partner, Managing Director and founding partner of one of the leading personnel and management consultancies in Europe,
- Member of the management/CEO of a group of companies with over 100 subsidiaries,
- Commercial director/managing director of a listed public limited company,
- Authorized Signatory/CFO of a leading cooperation of the specialized wholesale trade with over 150 limited partners,
- Group Controller / Assistant to the managing partner of a group of companies in Zurich with around 2,500 employees,
- Audit manager of an internationally active auditing company (Big Four).
Jogging, music, tennis, soccer, Magyar Vizsla, Weimaraner, Harley-Davidson, wine, chess, North Sea, Norderney, Sylt, sailing and above all the attempt to tame his two little sons again and again.