UNIQUE, INNOVATIVE AND SUCCESSFUL, WITH GUARANTEES!
Our uniqueness and our success are based on the following factors to which we are committed.
INQIMACO® partners / consultants, trainers and coaches
- are self-employed business consultants and were themselves real specialists and managers in top positions on the client side,
- have high-quality specialist degrees and additional qualifications,
- have extensive professional experience and competence in industries, functions and methods,
- have many years of consulting experience, a pronounced understanding of problems and a wide range of problem-solving skills,
- can demonstrate a high quality of verifiable references,
- are likeable, humorous and authentic people with personal persuasiveness, and
- with their expertise as well as their individuality, personality and standing, are themselves brands alongside the INQIMACO® brand.
Competencies & quality principles
- Our competencies and quality principles are made up of a multitude of individual competencies of our consultants, trainers and coaches, our personnel and organizational consulting and our group of companies. These include know-how and skills, particularly in the areas of industries, functions, methods, technologies, quality standards, corporate culture and team.
- Our uniqueness lies in the synergies and added value within a business area as well as in the performance of the entire INQIMACO®, INSEMACO® & INSECOGO® group of companies.
Brand concept, synergies & added value: unique with USP
- We are INQIMACO® and provide top quality of a brand with consulting and moderation as well as training and coaching in the business field of personnel & organizational development as well as in a holistic and innovative personnel management 5.0, which in addition to personnel and organizational development also includes the topics of strategy, recruiting & outplacement as well as other methods, instruments and special topics in our HR-KIT.
- We are real specialists and quality partners with proven competencies and expertise at an excellent level. Through our thinking and acting we are solution, service and value creation partners. Due to our success we are also a trusted partner of our customers and their employees. For us, self-evident synergies include results that have an individual effect on the individual employees as well as on the development of the entire company.
- We are an essential part of a high-performance group of companies with the other brands INSEMACO® in the Recruiting & Executive Search Consulting business area and INSECOGO® in the Worldwide Search & Executive Consulting business area. With our excellent competencies within each of the three business areas as well as our team-oriented and integrative way of working within our group, we achieve further synergies and added value that give us a real competitive edge.
- We are united by a strong "We". A "we" that connects us together with our clients and candidates, as a team, internally, within our group of companies and as part of society.
- Top quality within each of the three business areas, synergies and added value of a high-performance group of companies, as well as the strong "we" feeling that unites us make us unique, innovative and successful. This is the USP of our “we-brand” concept.
Codes of conduct (professionalism & ethics)
Our conduct in terms of professionalism and ethics is based on the professional principles of the Bundesverband Deutscher Unternehmensberater BDU e.V. (BDU) and the principles of the globally active AESC.
Our codes of conduct cover the following topics:
- Professionalism & Responsibility
- We only accept consulting assignments if we have the necessary skills, knowledge & time resources.
- We work on projects on our own responsibility, with the greatest possible professionalism, quality of advice & the goal of the best possible success.
- Our quality management is oriented towards the current and future requirements of our clients.
- Our quality management is based on DIN EN ISO 9001.
- Integrity, sincerity, trust & truth
- We conduct ourselves with integrity & sincerity in such a way that we earn the trust of our clients and his employees as well as our colleagues.
- We avoid any form of deception or misleading.
- We work exclusively with information that is true to the best of our knowledge & belief.
- Competence, time & cost frame/consciousness
- We handle consulting assignments with competence, thoroughness, as well as with the appropriate technical, industry and other knowledge.
- We handle projects with the highest possible adherence to time & cost agreements.
- Objectivity, assessment quality & independence
- We work objectively, impartially and take into account all relevant and known information.
- Our assessment quality takes into account on the one hand the professional, personal & cultural fit of the employees and the target-orientation of the organisation (actual status) and on the other hand the best possible further development of the employees and/or organisation (target status).
- Our objectivity & neutrality is based on our economic & organizational complete independence.
- Accuracy & transparency
- We communicate with clients and their employees in a transparent, comprehensive and timely manner.
- We encourage all project participants to exchange all relevant & correct information as a basis for optimal decisions.
- Confidentiality & Discretion
- We treat all information received from clients and their employees with the utmost confidentiality & secrecy.
- We follow the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
- We are loyal to customers and their employees.
- We protect our own interests and, above all, the interests of our customers and their employees during project implementation.
- Equal opportunities & anti-discrimination
- We pay attention to equal opportunities for all employees of a client, taking into account their professional and personal qualifications.
- We observe the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG) and are against discrimination on the grounds of race, ethnic origin, gender, religion or ideology, disability, age or sexual identity.
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- We avoid conflicts of interest between all parties involved in the consulting process, before, during and after the project.
- We point out potential conflicts of interest to all parties involved in the consulting process.
- We resolve possible "tensions" through disclosure & clarity, as well as waivers if necessary.
- Respect towards clients, business partners, market participants, employees & the public
- We have respect for customers and their employees, business partners, market participants, colleagues & the public.
- We respect the protection of the rights of third parties and respect their professional and personal reputation.
- We observe the law against unfair competition (UWG).
- Professionalism & Responsibility
Price-performance ratio (fee)
- We offer top quality at an excellent price-performance ratio with comprehensive guarantees.
- Even before the start of a project, we define tailor-made, clear service packages and our fees, which are based on the expected effort and complexity of a project.
- We agree our fees according to the individual client's needs as a pure fixed fee plus any expenses and outlays incurred.
- Our clients thus receive planning and budget security.
With our excellent price-performance ratio in terms of target group orientation, quality, time, efficiency and price, we clearly stand out from the competition.