REGIONAL PROXIMITY AND INTERNATIONAL EXPERTISE!
Today, professional personnel and organizational consulting and training services require a multitude and variety of complementary individual competencies. We have systematically established our individual competencies in the areas of consulting/methods, industries and functions and are continuing to develop them systematically.
Our consulting/methodological competencies include, above all, the qualifications, as well as the many years of consulting and professional experience of each individual consultant, trainer and coach, as well as solution competencies in the areas of methods, quality, technologies, corporate culture and team. In addition, there is the development of synergies within the INSECOGO® business area as well as within the entire group of companies and the brand family INQIMACO, INSEMACO® and INSECOGO®.
Qualifications, advice & professional experience
- INQIMACO® partners/consultants, trainers and coaches have high-quality specialist degrees and additional qualifications, and have themselves been real specialists and managers in top positions on the customer side. Each consultant, trainer and coach has many years of consulting and professional experience in industries, functions and methods.
- Permanent professional and personal further qualification of our employees as well as constant development of our consulting and training quality at the highest level are part of our self-image and are an important component for customer-specific and future-oriented solutions.
- We realize our goals with a hands-on and handshake mentality. We are - if necessary - "lateral thinkers" of new solutions and approaches, have the courage to explore new paths and are prepared to take well-considered risks. Demonstrable success of all those involved in the consulting process as well as the trust we have earned are the yardsticks by which we are measured.
Methodological competence, technologies & quality standards
- The organization as well as regular review and further development of our business processes is based on DIN EN ISO 9001. We base our successfully proven method and process quality as well as our structured and careful working methods on the professional principles developed by the Federal Association of German Management Consultants (BDU e.V.), including the codes of conduct contained therein, as well as on a large number of successfully proven and scientifically recognized systemic methods and procedures. In addition, we follow the strict and ethical principles of the globally active AESC.
- We use one of Europe's leading software solutions in personnel consulting, are networked at the highest technical level with the media, even in niches, and invest in the latest system technologies required for top performance. In addition, we use important performance indicators (KPIs) for systematic success, such as key indicators in the areas of human resources, sales, clients, projects and quality depending on the respective industry and other framework conditions to be taken into account, such as region and demographic change.
Corporate Culture Competence
- As a partnership organisation, we operate completely independently in economic terms. Business policy and daily work are determined exclusively by the INQIMACO® shareholders and partners. This is one reason for the high identification of our consultants and partners with INQIMACO® and our goals.
- We practice entrepreneurship, responsibility and community on the basis of a value system that is binding for us. Our corporate culture is characterized by trust and partnership, professionalism and passion, as well as a variety of competencies and ideas. We have a holistic view of mankind and focus on our customers and our employees.
- With common values and goals (self-image and positioning) as well as quality and behavioral principles, we create an extraordinary internal understanding of "we" as the foundation of our services. Fairness, openness, mutual respect and a sense of responsibility are fundamental for us and guarantee a high degree of inner strength and stability. Optimization and positive criticism are always welcome. With a high focus on top quality, customer satisfaction and the further development of our consulting and training services, we have the flexibility to break new ground. Our maxim is to achieve the best possible results for our clients and their employees.
- We cultivate our culture of trust and support each other with our individual strengths and our commitment. We also promote the individual work-life balance of our colleagues. Our unique corporate culture is a major reason for our success, our enjoyment of our work and the high level of loyalty of our employees.
- Every INQIMACO® partner / consultant, trainer and coach personally looks after his customers and projects in the sense of "One Face to the Customer" and thus ensures high quality and continuity in cooperation and in our customer relations.
- A professional, fast and trustworthy project implementation requires teamwork. In this respect, each consultant, trainer or coach is professionally supported by colleagues from HR Consulting, Training and Assistance, depending on the project requirements. For us, teamwork means complementing and supporting each other in a competent, committed and appreciative manner.
- Furthermore, we are likeable, humorous and authentic people who enjoy success. This is very important to us!
Synergies of a powerful business field
- We are INQIMACO® and provide top quality of a brand with consulting and moderation as well as training and coaching in the business field of personnel & organizational development as well as in a holistic and innovative personnel management 5.0, which in addition to personnel and organizational development also includes the topics of strategy, recruiting & outplacement as well as other methods, instruments and special topics in our HR-KIT.
- We are real specialists and quality partners with proven competencies and expertise at an excellent level. Through our thinking and acting we are solution, service and value creation partners.
- Due to our success we are also a trusted partner of our customers and their employees.
- For us, self-evident synergies include results that have an individual effect on the individual employees as well as on the development of the entire company.
Synergies of a powerful group of companies
- We are an essential part of a high-performance group of companies with the other brands INSEMACO® in the business segment Recruiting & Executive Search Consulting and INSECOGO® in the business segment Worldwide Search & Executive Consulting. With our excellent competencies within each of the three business areas as well as our team-oriented and integrative way of working within our group, we achieve further synergies and added value that give us a real competitive edge.
- We are united by a strong "understanding of ourselves". A "we" that connects us together with our clients and candidates, as a team, internally, within our group of companies and as part of society. Top quality within each of the three business areas, synergies and added value of a high-performance group of companies, as well as the strong "we" feeling that unites us make us unique, innovative and successful. This is the USP of our we-brand concept.
The high competitive pressure, complexity and permanent change require companies to rethink their personnel, organizational and management issues. This new way of thinking led to the development of our holistic and innovative concept Personnel Management 5.0.
Due to the close connection between corporate and personnel strategy (HR Strategy), the core task of personnel management is to ensure that the personnel required to achieve the objectives are available in an efficient organization. In order to fulfil this core task, the HR Instruments (personnel development, organizational development, recruiting & outplacement) and HR Special Topics & Tools/Methods of a holistic and innovative personnel management have to be used professionally. In this respect, our INQIMACO® Personnel Management 5.0 covers the following topics: