Dr. Jerome Rischawy
Executive Coaching and Career Counselling
"A long journey begins with the first step."
Dr. Jerome Rischawy is Executive Partner of INSEMACO® Recruiting & Executive Search Consultants GmbH & Co. KG and your contact person at the Stuttgart location.
After training as a banker and financial assistant, he studied economics at the University of Hohenheim, specialising in human resources and organisation, environmental management and law. He then completed his doctorate in the field of sustainable management while working for a globally active planning and consulting company. In addition, he worked for many years as a consultant and team manager in a personnel consultancy specialising in the placement of specialists and managers with companies. Since September 2017, Dr. Rischawy has been working as an HR consultant for complex staffing projects in the field of specialists and executives (permanent / freelance / interim management).
For Dr. Rischawy, personnel consulting and development means above all partnership at eye level with mutual appreciation, empathy and diplomacy. In addition to factors such as trust, reliability, identification, open and trusting communication as well as a timely flow of information, this also includes the fact of giving an honest assessment of various situations as well as not making promises that one cannot keep.
Study / Qualifications
- Banker / Financial Assistant (Deutsche Bank AG)
- Graduate Economist (University of Hohenheim)
- Doctor of Economics (University of Hohenheim / Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG / Subject: "Fundamentals & conditions for success of a sustainable circular economy - an empirical analysis using the example of various countries worldwide")
- Systemic Coach & Consultant (CTAS / ISO / ICI)
- Diploma Value-Oriented Systemic Coach & Consultant (CAS / ISO / ICI)
- Diploma Value-Oriented Systemic Business & Management Coach (CAS / ISO / ICI)
Main Areas of Consulting
- Systemic coaching & consulting according to the St. Gallen Coaching Model®.
- Lectures on various topics in the field of personnel and organisation
- Industry Expertises: Manufacturing Industry / Production, Energy & Construction, Automotive & Suppliers, Aviation & Rail Systems, Plant & Mechanical Engineering, Automation Technology, MedTech, Technology & Electronics and Health, Care & Social.
- Functional Competencies: across the board
- Management consultancy in international projects on the topics of circular economy, financial audit, operational concepts, risk management and organisation.
- Personnel consulting in the areas of executive search, applicant management, personnel recruiting and placement.
Football, weight training, jiu-jitsu, jogging, travelling, family and friends.