Dr. Margrit Bielmeier
Employer Branding, Talent Management
and Executive Coaching
"The most valuable investment of all is in people."
Dr. Margrit Bielmeier is an advisory board member of INSEMACO® Recruiting & Executive Search Consultants GmbH & Co. KG and advisor for the topics of talent acquisition in the digital age, recruitment marketing, employer positioning and employer branding.
She studied chemistry at the University of Regensburg and received her doctorate in physical-technical chemistry. After successful professional years in application development in the process industry, Ms Bielmeier ventured into executive search consulting. In 9 years with the recruitment boutique Recruitment-Team, she developed into a partner with responsibility for the profit centre "Technology Clients". She filled numerous management and specialist positions in the engineering, mechanical/plant engineering, green tech, medical technology, IT/telecommunications and automation sectors. From the mid-90s, Dr. Bielmeier was one of the pioneers of online recruiting. Motivated by the future potential of internet-based recruitment, her career path led her into the online and social media industry and via management positions at the job board Monster, at the pioneer for talent management promerit and at the business network XING further into self-employment.
Dr. Bielmeier understands good personnel consulting to be both a target group-oriented employer branding expert and a creative recruiting professional. In the age of networking and digital transparency, only the harmonious interplay of both disciplines leads to a consistently positive candidate experience and high success rates in attracting candidates.
Study / Qualifications
- Diploma in Chemistry (University of Regensburg)
- Dr. rer. nat. physical chemistry (industry-sponsored doctorate with Prof. Dr. Klaus Heckmann)
- Internal QM Auditor ISO 9001
- Copywriter for HR communication (Text-Akademie)
Main Areas of Consulting
- Target group-specific employer positioning
- Authentic employer branding (development of the employer value proposition)
- Strategic talent relationship management for key candidates
- Coaching of recruiters and hiring managers in active sourcing
- Text workshops for best practice job advertisements and addressing concepts
- Industry Expertises: Telekom & IT /Digital, Energy & Construction /Renewable Energies/Green Tech, Automation, MedTech, Technology & Electronics, Scientific and Life Science.
- Functional Competencies: across the board
- Technical project manager and business developer at an international market leader for large-scale industrial filtration technology
- Head of the Technology Clients profit centre at a medium-sized executive search boutique
- Unit Manager of the Direct Selection Services innovation area at a leading international online job board
- Manager of the Talent Relations business unit at a leading HR consultancy and pioneer in talent management in Europe
- Director of the new business area Social Recruiting Services at the leading business network in Germany
Skiing, mountain hiking, yoga, discovery trips to the world's national parks, staying on the ball with the topics of digitalisation, Work 4.0 and New Work, promoting talent and disadvantaged young people (MINT initiatives, Joblinge), pro bono involvement in social projects.