Executive Coaching and Career Counselling
"Anyone who strives for excellence and sustainable corporate added value needs real personalities in addition to perfect processes."
After studying business administration at the Mannheim University of Applied Sciences, Harald Weiler worked for a globally successful textile trading company in Luxembourg for several years. After being responsible for European sales and production management, he took over overall responsibility for the North American section as Key Account and Product Manager from the Chicago / Illinois location. In addition to the successful acquisition of new customers as well as customer and supplier support in North America, he was responsible for the collections of large mail order and retail companies in Europe such as Neckermann, Tchibo and H&M, among others.
After returning from America, he joined Baumann Unternehmensberatung in the Rhine-Main area. With his international expertise, he specialised in filling specialist and management positions for top German medium-sized companies in the fields of mechanical and electrical engineering. Furthermore, he successfully took over the acquisition of projects and new clients in Germany and other European countries for several partners of the personnel consultancy.
For more than 10 years now, Harald Weiler has been working as an independent personnel consultant for companies in the fields of mechanical and electrical engineering. He also specialises in the successful recruitment of specialists and executives for leading management and consulting companies such as Sopra Steria, Capgemini and msg Systems. Harald Weiler is a practitioner with extensive national and international expertise. For him, excellence and sustainable corporate added value are created through perfect processes and genuine personalities.
Study / Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Administration (Mannheim Technical College)
Main Areas of Consulting
- Business /Executive Coaching and Career counselling
- Industry Expertises: Plant & Mechanical Engineering, MedTech, Technology & Electronics /Commissioning, Consulting, Engineering & Education and IT/EDP.
- Functional Competencies: Specialists and Executives from the fields of engineering and IT/EDP.
- Industries: Textile industry & trade, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and leading global management and IT consultancies.
- Functions: Key Account, Product, Purchasing, Production and Project Management.
- Self-employed personnel consultant with a focus on the Rhine-Main, Berlin and Rostock regions.
Nature, travelling and literature.