Coaching and Career Counselling
"We cannot change the wind, but we can set the sails differently."
Susanne Hassler has a university degree in natural sciences. She is a graduate biologist and studied at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main and the Eberhard Karls University in Tübingen, graduating and writing her diploma thesis in the field of chemistry & pharmacy/biochemistry.
She then spent several years working independently in (production-related) laboratories, including method development in cooperation with R&D at headquarters.
With a comprehensive IT background (Siemens Nixdorf) and quality management/internal lead auditor training, she moved to an international IT service company in the automotive & suppliers sector. She was responsible for (strategic/operational) quality management (TQM /EFQM /Business Excellence) in a staff function, has 9 years of experience as a lead auditor (management and system audits) with multiple successful realisation of certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 and was a key member in a number of large-scale corporate projects.
As an interim manager, she was also in charge of the overall project management for strategic/operational quality management in a leading company for electromechanical solutions (Saia-Burgess) and was subsequently responsible for process optimisation with personnel certification in the personnel departments of large service companies (including Schubert Holding). In 2009, Ms Hassler started her own business in the field of personnel consulting/executive search.
With the combination of demanding personnel recruitment and corporate development, she combines the task and the claim of creating added value for companies by selecting professionally and personally adequate persons for staffing projects. She likes to use her extensive experience with the most diverse facets of companies and people, coupled with fairness and openness, for her specific company and position requirements.
Study / Qualifications
- Graduate Biologist (Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt a.M. /Eberhard-Karls University Tübingen)
- Quality Management /Internal Lead-Auditor
- Active membership in the DGQ (German Society for Quality)
- Specialist publications such as "Process Management - Adjusting Screw between Corporate Strategy and Success."
Main Areas of Consulting
- Coaching and career counselling
- Industry Expertises: MedTech, Technology & Electronics, Healthcare.
- Functional Competencies: Technical/technological and commercial specialists and managers as well as medical professionals and doctors.
Susanne Hassler has extensive experience as an actor
- in several sectors (service companies, industry, laboratory/clinical sector, management and personnel consultancy),
- in different company sizes (project management: 160 - 8,000 MA /executive search: 160 - 20,000 MA),
- in different organisational structures and operational procedures,
- in the management of numerous complex projects, as well as
- by working with numerous functional areas and personalities (experts and managers).
Since 2009 she has been self-employed as an Executive Search /Senior Consultant with extensive experience
- in filling technical /technological specialist /expert and manager positions (VP, C-Level) in the fields of engineering, (high) technology (e.g. SpiraxSarco, Schneider Electric) and for special industries (Product Line Manager /Laser Industry, Head of Automation Technology etc.),
- in the filling of demanding specialist and management positions in the field of medicine/health care for, among others, clinics and medical care centres (MVZs): specialists/senior physicians/chief physicians for various medical disciplines such as internal medicine, orthopaedics, accident and visceral surgery, as well as
- in the filling of commercial/business administration specialist and management positions, including finance/controlling, purchasing and personnel in technically oriented companies.
Reading, nature, travelling, family and friends.